This document was last updated on November 25, 2014
Stout Brothers Co., Inc. ("Stout") welcomes you to www.estout.com (the "Site"). Stout is committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of its users. Any information collected about you is for our internal use only and will not willfully be sold, traded, rented, disclosed or made available to any third party for unsolicited marketing purposes.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for name, account number, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Stout may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. This is information collected is intended to gain a better understanding to better service you.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Stout may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how you use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails. We may use your email address to send information and updates pertaining to your order, products or company news. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password and transaction information.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
This Site is not designed nor intended to be attractive to users under the age of 18. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 18.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.